Saturday, December 18, 2010

Twas the morning of the Knitting wedding...

Like many brides before me, I'm still a bit in shock that this day is finally here, after planning for it for so long. We've spent the last week in a whirlwind of wedding activities concluding with a truly amazing yoga class last night with so many of our favourite people.

Here's us ready for yoga last night:



There's definitely a lot of emotions surrounding this week and this wedding, but what I feel most is grateful.

I am grateful to have had access to such a wonderful community of brides on this site. Your feedback, suggestions, and kind words have meant so much to me and without all of you this wedding would not be half as nice (or detailed!). I am deeply appreciative and feel honoured to be part of this community.

I am grateful to have such a supportive extended group of friends and family that are making this wedding possible. I really wanted this wedding to be a truly community centered event and it really is. Almost every part of it from our jam favours, to our ceremony music, to our dessert table has been made possible by our incredible group of family and friends.

I am grateful to my immediate family in ways I could never adequately express. I am insanely lucky to have been born into the family that I was. There are no words for how awesome my parents are. My sisters are two of the best people I know. They have all bent over backwards to give Mr. Knitting and myself an incredible wedding and I am so grateful.

Most of all, I am grateful to have found Mr. Knitting. He is the best person I know and I can not believe how fortunate I am to have him.

This is me signing off as a Miss!

Love always,

Knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment