Monday, December 20, 2010

We Got Married!

We're off on our cozy Christmas honeymoon tomorrow, but I just wanted to stop by and give you a little preview of the Knitting wedding. It was a fantastic, personal, vintage, and very cozy wedding and I can't wait to share all the details with you.

Proof that we survived our (freezing) outdoor photo shoot with the incredible Josh Levinson:


Source

And here's a guest photo that I love so much I made it my Facebook profile pic:



I'll be back after our honeymoon with some posts I didn't get to before the wedding and then recaps! I can't wait and hope you can't either (even if that is a bit obnoxious and self centered of me!).

Oh and while we did get a lot of really lovely and generous wedding gifts, I thought you would all appreciate how much I love this one from my MOH:


Source

Matryoshka measuring cups! Perfect right?

No comments:

Post a Comment