Monday, April 4, 2011

A Cozy Christmas Wedding: Outdoor Fun with Friends

After we'd finished with photos of the two of us, it was time to take some photos with our wedding party and families.

First I went for a casual walk with my BMs and MOH:



These are the lanterns they will be holding instead of flowers during the ceremony:



Aren't they lovely? (and in perfect height order!):



Then I sent my lovely grown up Flower Girls for a frolic (No, neither of them thought boots were a necessity, and yes those are bare legs on my sister!):







I, of course, figured out how to include matryoshkas in these photos:





I took a quick photo with my parents:



and then ran inside because my feet were getting numb!

Mr. Knitting proceeded to take a few photos with his groomsmen and groomswoman:



Mr. Knitting wanted us to have a snowball fight but I vetoed this idea, as I suspected it would end with me having a soaking wet dress. I was happy to pass this request on to a groomsman:





Huddle (probably for warmth!):



Mr. Knitting the model:



These photos were so much fun to take! I had sort of been dreading this hour for a few weeks beforehand because of the cold, but when it came down to it, I had a really wonderful time. That being said, logistically these photos were a bit tricky to take because we were luckily able to have people wait inside, which meant the people we needed for a photo weren't always right there. It also means that we weren't able to get any shots of the wedding party all together because we ran out of time/body heat. Oh well, I think that's just something that comes with wanting to do an outdoor photo shoot in Toronto in December! All in all I'm so glad we did this.

After we were done at Spadina Museum we all piled back into unglamourous cars and headed to the Faculty Club where a rather unpleasant surprise awaited us...

All photos by the amazing Josh Levinson

Missed a Knitting Recap?:
First we yoga-ed
I spent the morning being anti-social
Mama Knitting figured out how to dress herself and I turned into a bride
We had our first look and spent some time in the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment