Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello!


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog! I got engaged to the best man ever (I know, everyone says that), in October 2009 and we're planning our wedding for December 2010. Actually, I guess it would be more truthful to admit that like many couples we're a bit of a stereotype in terms of we're not really planning the wedding. Rather, I'm planning the wedding, and running my decisions by the Mr. The Mr. is a Neuroscience Phd candidate and for some reason (totally unfathomable) he's just not too concerned about what font goes on our invitations.

Anyway, we're planning a very cosy, Christmasy (I swear it's a word), detailed, family oriented wedding on a very limited budget in downtown Toronto. This means I have to be pretty creative with everything and that I also have to be pretty selective. It's also very important to me that this wedding be highly personal to who we are as a couple and on this blog I'll be highlighting all the ways we'll be doing this.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment