Sunday, May 9, 2010

Favourite Things: Tamari Roasted Chickpeas

Yes, this is a slightly random post, but these babies are definitely one of my favourite things. Tamari Roasted Chickpeas is a recipe from one of my favourite cookbook authors Dreena Burton. Dreena is the author of The Everyday Vegan, Vive le Vegan, and Eat Drink and Be Vegan, all of which are completely fantastic and full of amazingly delicious and (mostly) healthy recipes.

While I have many favourite recipes of hers Tamari Roasted Chickpeas are one of my all time favourites because they're easy to make, great as a snack or as part of a meal, super healthy, and are so delicious. I may or may not have binge ate a whole bowl of these once...


Image from Vive le Vegan Blog


Image from Vive le Vegan Blog

Click here to see the recipe and I hope you enjoy as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment