Friday, July 16, 2010

Favourite Things: Headbands

Until pretty recently I thought headbands were stupid. Whenever anyone mentioned headbands all I could picture were the hideous ones I owned growing up in the early nineties. Now that I've seen some of the completely gorgeous headbands that are around today I've completely changed my mind and am now pretty obsessed with gorgeous headbands.

This is the one that makes me a bit sad that I already have something to wear on my head for the wedding.


Source

It's a key! I am in love with vintage keys so this immediately caught my attention. I'm not totally sure if I love it as a headband or if I'm just really excited it's a key.


Source

I tend to squeal (in a grown up and sophisticated way), "Oooh poppies" whenever I see poppies, so obviously I'm a big fan of this one.


Source

A poppy field!



A few more bridal beauties.


Source


Source


Source

I'd love to wear one of these for our wedding, but between my headpiece and my scarf, I think I have enough head accessories going on. I'll just have to have these for other occasions. I suspect headbands will be making an appearance in many of my future formal outfits.

Are you a headband bride?

No comments:

Post a Comment