Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Have a Minor Obsession...

...with fonts. Who knew? I just spent the last half hour (okay more like hour and a half!) going through most of dafont.com and I am now officially font obsessed. Look how fun some of these are:

I love this one quite a bit because of the fact that it looks so vintage and elegant, but isn't too formal. It's a bit tricky to read a lot of it altogether, but it's definitely going to show up in one of our smaller paper projects for the wedding:


Source

I may have gotten slightly ridiculously excited when I found out that various typewriter fonts exist. We'll be using this one for our menus:


Source

This one wouldn't work for our wedding, but I love it and now want to host an Art Nouveau themed party so I can have a chance to use it:


Source

Another pretty script I like:


Source

There were also lots of Christmas fonts that I thought were a lot of fun, although I did pass on the one made of candy canes!


Source


Source

These are really a tiny of selection of all the fonts I spent this evening drooling over (I'm very productive when I'm not at yoga class!). When you're a bit of a DIY dummy with bad handwriting, being able to make something pretty with a click of a button is ridiculously exciting!

What's your favourite font?

No comments:

Post a Comment