Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Final Round Up

As you might recall, my plan was to let my MOH, BMs, and grown up FGs pick whatever dresses they wanted with the guidelines that it be pink, grey, or burgundy. For me it was really important to let them wear a dress that they genuinely liked and at a price point that they were comfortable with. They now all offically have their dresses and I couldn't be happier with them.

My MOH's dress:



Gorgeous right? I love asymetrical dresses and think this one has such a unique cut. If it was floor length and white I think it would make a gorgeous wedding dress.

My FGs:



My little sis on the right is wearing an adorable dress she bought when we were on this adventure. My FG on the left is wearing one of my dresses. In case you're curious about what they're doing in this picture check out this post.

BM Rachel (the one on the left):



She already had a grey dress in her closet that she wore as a guest to another wedding so she chose to wear this one.

BM Mel's dress:



I know it looks blue in the picture, but I'm told it definitely is grey.

I don't know how well these are all going to look together, but I'm really happy with this because I love that each dress is completely reflective of each of my lovely ladies. They will be wearing dresses they love and hopefully ones that they'll be able to wear again. I also think it's kind of fun because my two BMs chose grey dresses, but my FGs and MOH (the family members) chose shades of pink, so there's some element of cohesion.

Now they just all have to figure out how to stay warm during our outdoor photography...

No comments:

Post a Comment