Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We're the Kings of the Castle

Back in the summer I wrote about our dilemma as to who we should sit with at our wedding. Thanks to WB readers futuremominlaw and glitterashley23 (who pointed me in the direction of this post), we decided to go with a King's Table.

Here's a look at how the club will be set up:



Mr. Knitting and I will be sitting where those to Xs are and then our wedding party and their dates will sit on either side of the table. This image isn't quite to scale, since the King's Table will be quite a bit longer than shown, but it gives you a pretty good idea.

I'm really happy with this plan. They've never done a King's Table at the Faculty Club before, so we'll see how it works in the space. However, I'm really happy with this plan because it means we get to sit with all our favourite people, but they still get to sit with their dates, which was really important to me.

Who will you be sitting with at your reception? Did you struggle with this the same way I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment