Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Look What Came for Me!

I've been sick with the flu for the last week which has sucked a lot. I've been pretty much incapable of doing anything including work, wedding stuff, applying for grad school, or finding a new job. It hasn't been the best week. Luckily I was hugely cheered up when I opened my mail box yesterday and found and envelope from my sister/MOH. I opened it up and found this:



I think maytryoshkas have just officially become one of the visual motifs of my wedding. I may have squealed when I got this, which is embarrassing since I live in a condo building and my mailbox is not so private.

Opening it up I found this:



I love the picture of the salsa dancing! For my bachelorette we're having drinks and snacks at BM Rachel's house and then going out salsa dancing. I'm actually really shy about things like going to clubs, but with a group of my favourite ladies there I suspect I'll be well taken care of! I'm so excited.

I knew my MOH and Bridesmaids were planning this, but it feels so nice to know that I have people in my life who care enough to plan me an event like this. The only thing that could make it more perfect would be a tight belly baring "Bride With No Pride" t-shirt (KIDDING, or am I?).

What was your bachelorette like?

No comments:

Post a Comment