Monday, November 1, 2010

Do I Have to Wear it All Day?

I love my wedding dress. LOVE it (yes, I'm mean and haven't shown it to you). However, I'm a bit concerned about wearing it for a whole day. I like comfortable clothes. I almost never wear heels, I don't like things that are restrictive or corset like, and pretty much the second I come home I change into something pajama like. I may have even once hosted a brunch in my pjs. Okay, they were cute cupcake pjs that I'd never slept in and the brunch was for 3 of my closest friends, but still, they were pjs.

The pjs in question:



Don't get me wrong, I'm not a slob and do have the ability to dress myself appropriately, but I am concerned about my ability to stay in formal clothing for a whole day. While our wedding isn't until 5pm, we're starting to take pictures at 1:30 so I'm in for about 12 hours of dress time. Blarg. My dress is pretty simple and comfy, but it's not sweatpants comfy. Would it be totally weird to schedule time where I don't have to wear my dress? Okay, yeah, that's pretty weird. Maybe I'll just have to suck it up. I'm hoping in the excitment of the day that I won't even notice.

So am I a complete weirdo? Has anyone else had this problem? How did you deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment