Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bahahaha

I went to visit my parents last weekend and while going through some old photos to find family wedding photos to display at our wedding I found this gem:


It's a guest photo from my parents' wedding and I kind of think it's the funniest thing ever. In the middle of the photo you can see my parents' fabulous 1970s style cake complete with plastic columns and styrofoam tiers, and then just to the right you can see that they also displayed a whisky bottle of THE EXACT SAME SIZE (if you ignore the cake topper). That's right, while we're all considering how to diplay the cake with family wedding photos, gorgeous floral arrangements, or as part of a fantastic dessert table, my parents got right down to business with a giant(wedding cake sized) bottle of whisky.

Amazing.

Is anyone else having a wedding cake sized bottle of booze at their wedding? Miss Glasses I'm looking at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment