Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our Version of a Rehearsal Dinner

As you may have gathered, Mr. Knitting and I aren't exactly "traditional". Anything that's incorporated into our wedding is there because it's something we love and something that makes a lot of sense to us. Keeping that in mind, you probably won't be too surprised with what we've decided to do for our rehearsal "dinner".

Here's a hint:

Source

That's right, we're having a private yoga class. I can't think of a better way to kick off our wedding weekend. Mr. Knitting and I love yoga, as do many of our family and friends. We like to joke that my family's hobbies are yoga and vegan food as those are the two interests we all share. Even my BIL who is very dedicated to eating steak and not doing vigorous exercise, eats vegan for at least 1/3 of his meals and often joins my sister at Kundalini yoga!

I'm so excited for this class. I think it's going to be so much fun and, not to sound too kooky, but I think it will be a great way to get a lot of positive energy flowing to start the weekend off on the right note. We've booked it at 889 Yonge which is our current favourite yoga studio. Mr. Knitting and I are there at least 4 times a week, so it's nice to include a place we love so much into our wedding plans.

What are your plans for the night before your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment