Friday, October 1, 2010

Cute and Fun or Just Plain Silly?

Hive, I need your help. A while back I told you how I was trying to figure out floral alternatives for pretty much everything. That's right there's basically no flowers at our wedding. You guys gave me some pretty great ideas, but I was still having trouble with what to do with the groomsmen. One day while browsing the St. Lawrence Market Antique Market I came across Christmas pins for $2 each and snatched a few up. However, I can't decide if I like them or not.

Here they are:





I also tried to get Mr. K to model them for you, but he was very grumpy about this idea, so I only got pictures of 2 before his grumpiness became overwhelming. he also refused to put them anywhere but his lapel because he didn't want "suit holes". SOMEONE's not getting the calf massage they were promised...




Okay, so here's my thing: somedays I love them, and other days I think they look too juvenile. I do like the fact that they're very Christmas-y, from the antique market, and pretty fun, but I'm worried about them coming across as a bit cheesy.

What do you think? Should we go with the pins or should we keep looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment