Monday, April 12, 2010

My Dad

I have a lot of great people helping me out with my wedding including my lovely sisters, and especially one of my bridesmaids who happens to be an incredibly crafty and stylish interior designer. However, my Dad has also been one of my very best wedding helpers.

Here's a photo of us at my graduation:


(and yes, that is his idea of formal wear...)

My dad is an awesome guy (my mom is amazing too, but that’s a different story). He’s a house husband and is essentially the perfect 1950s style housewife. He also happens to be excellent at helping with wedding stuff. He’s helping make the favours for my wedding, has done lots of stationary research, is helping track down family wedding photos to display at the wedding, and has basically been an enthusiastic and supportive helper every step of the way. To celebrate my engagement we watched all the wedding episodes from Friends, my dad’s favourite show. It was lovely.

My Dad and me at my engagement party:



Any of you have a slightly unusual wedding helper?

No comments:

Post a Comment