Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Locket

Picking out what jewelry I plan to wear on my wedding day has been a relatively painless process so far. For me, the best jewelry has a lot of sentimental value, and that's why I knew pretty much as soon as I found my dress that I would be wearing my locket. My locket is definitely one of my most treasured pieces of jewelry. Mr. Knitting bought it for me for my 19th birthday and I've worn it almost non-stop ever since.

For example,

Eating cheesecake in Grand Central Station in NYC:


A backyard picnic:


Being ridiculous with good friends:


Being a supportive girlfriend going to a baseball game:


Hanging out in Oxford:


At my older sister's bachelorette:


At my older sister's wedding:



I know a lot of people like to find completely new jewelry for the wedding and I think that's lovely, but for me I love the fact that I've worn this locket for so much of our relationship and I can't wait to wear it down the aisle as well!

Are you sentimental about a piece of jewelry? Tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment