Monday, April 19, 2010

Veil Inspiration

I want to start this post by saying that at this point I actually do have my veil, but for fun I'm going to lead you through the whole process that led me to it.

Now that I had my dress, I could begin to look for a veil to go with it. I have loved bird cage veils forever. I've always found them incredibly chic, even just as an evening or everday hat.

For example:

This is pretty much how I wished I looked everday. Between the veil, pearls, coat, and gloves, I'm completely in love. I need a fancier life...

Source

I love the way this one only covers one eye. So lovely.

Source

This one is perhaps a fit fussy, but I still love it. It was made by Stephen Jones who is a completely fantastic hat designer.

Source

A few more because I like them so much:


Source


Source


Source

So of course when it came time for me to think about a wedding veil, I knew a bird cage veil was for me. Here are some of my favourite images that I collected over the past few months:


Source



Source


Source


Source

Up next: where I went looking for one of these gorgeous creations.

What's your favourite type of veil?

No comments:

Post a Comment